Leadership & Management
The core ingredient to any successful organisation is dedicated, effective leadership, in a strong and healthy team environment. An understanding of the team dynamics that exist within your organisation is vital to achieving such an environment.
The iPM Group is able to assist your organisation in fully analysing and identifying individual behavioural types. Through the creation of behavioural inventories we are able to determine the best balance possible within your work teams - in order to achieve maximum effectiveness.
Our Management, Leadership & Team Development services & programs include:
- Maximisation of team effectiveness
- Development of behavioural profiles and inventories, including
- Situational Leadership, Leadership Development Assessment,
- Management Development Competency Assessment & Management Skills Inventory
- Emotional Intelligence, DiSC Profile, PSI (MBTI), CARE Profile, 360° Profiles
- Emotional Intelligence: Awareness: Control & Connection
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Planned strategies to develop a team-based culture
- Specific management/leadership and team-related development
- Short Course & Accredited programs which include the Diploma in Project Management; Financial Services package, Certificate IV in Front Line Management, Diploma & Advanced Diploma of Management; and Certificate IV in Small Business thru its Registered Training Organisation the Institute of Strategic Management (ISM)
- Project Management. Professional development - Short Course & Accredited programs which include the Diploma of Project Management thru Registered Training Organisation the Institute of Strategic Management (ISM)
- Professional Development programs including:
- "Harnessing Your Team"
- "Making Workplace Relationships Work"
- "Negotiation Tools & Strategies"
- "Change Management and the Art of Survival"
- "Leadership: The Essentials"
- "Project Management: The Essentials"
- "Performance Management: The Essentials"